Ericsson Secret Codes
*#0000# fast English menu
*04000000000000# menu without SIM
*#103# YES date and time
A. * # 06 # to view IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
Configuring the IMEI number
Sony Ericsson like this
XXXXXX XX XXXXXX X
TAC FAC SNR SP
TAC = Type approval code of your sony
FAC = Final assembly code of your
SNR = Serial number of your sony
SP = Spare
- # 0000 # to change the menu language (reset back to English / English)
to see the service menu and your phone software version. Explanation of code to item number 4 is, you press the start button, the navigation right, stars, navigation left twice, star, left again and last navigation buttons stars. On the phone screen will pop up the menu – the menu as follows:
A. In the service info menu, there are several details including information about the phone model, information software, license keys, and configurations.
- Setting services There is information on enabling via USB, which is to fill up your phone when connected with the USB cable
- In-service testing this menu, you’ll know a lot of what phone you’re checking is still in good condition or otherwise is in poor condition.
• The main screen will display the phone screen conditions, whether the colour is still good or not • LED/illumination, will be raised with the light blinking on the screen and keypad of your mobile phone
• Keyboard, to check each key if it still works normally or not. When the button is pressed by normal pressure on the screen has appeared a number or character you hit, it means that the – key on your phone keyboard is still good
• Speaker, to check the speaker, if his voice is still good, or vice versa.
• Earphone, check with your cell phone pressed to your ear like when you’re calling
• Microphone, talk to your voice recorded by a microphone, then listen back through earphones
• vibrator, vibration function to check if it still works fine or not
• Video call camera
• LED light or flashlights in front of the camera
• Memory stick, to see if the memory card is mounted
• FM Radio, a way must be tested by connecting the phone hands-free view or handsfree, hands-free because it also serves as an antenna
• real-time clock
• The total length of calls will show the total of the length of calls that have been done on mobile phones
- To see all the text labels that are pre-programmed vocabulary ponsel.Misal in a word: 12 hours, fully charged, charging, power off the tone and the other – the other.
In other words:
- << * <*: Service Menu.
- Service Info: find out information model,
software the info, sim lock and configuration
- Service Setting: know the setting
There are no secrets in the menu
- Service Tests: test Main Display,
LED / Illumination, keyboard / keypad,
speaker, earphone, microphone, vibrator,
cameras and other
- Text Labels: to see all the text
who is on the phone
0 #: a shortcut to the menu calls
number + #: a shortcut to a driver’s license numbers
(See the last thing on the phone number)
Secrets Within Secrets
A. to the Service Menu
- go to Service Info
- select a model of the info and then type 2468
- See the results
- # 7465625 * 12 * xxxxxxxx # where xxxxxxxx is the unlock code
- # 7465625 * XX * xxxxxxxx # where xxxxxxxx is sim code XX means (could be): 12 for NCK lock 22 for Provider Lock 32 for the Network Lock Lock 42 for SIM code Lock 52 for Subset 62 for Corporate Lock 72 for IMSI Personal (private) 99 for IMSI Range (range)
- # 9275625 * 11 * xxxxxxxx # where xxxxxxxx is Wap code
13a. # 09 * (PIN Code) #: to disable the PIN Code
- << * Lock the service provider.
*#06# – IMEI number The International Mobile station Equipment Identity number (IMEI) is a number used to identify a device that uses terrestrial cellular networks. Since the IMEI standard is used for any terrestrial cellular network device, this means that 3G/4G tablets, laptops with PCMCIA wireless internet cards, and other mobile equipment are also tagged with these numbers.
##273282255663282##* – Immediate backup of all media files
This code can be used to get some interesting information about Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S and battery. It shows following 4 menus on screen:
- Phone information
- Battery information
- Battery history
- Usage statistics
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It’ll remove the following things:
- Google account settings stored in your phone
- System and application data and settings
- Downloaded applications It’ll NOT remove:
- Current system software and bundled applications
- SD card files e.g. photos, music files, etc. PS: Once you give this code, you get a prompt screen asking you to click on “Reset phone” button. So you get a chance to cancel your operation.
27673855# – Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It’ll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It’ll also reinstall the phone firmware.
PS: Once you give this code, there is no way to cancel the operation unless you remove the battery from the phone. So think twice before giving this code.
##34971539## – This code is used to get information about phone camera. It shows following 4 menus:
- Update camera firmware in image (Don’t try this option)
- Update camera firmware in SD card
- Get camera firmware version in Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S
- Get firmware update count
WARNING: Never use the first option otherwise your phone camera will stop working and you’ll need to take Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S to the service centre to reinstall camera firmware.
This one is a favorite one. This code can be used to change the “End Call / Power” button action on your phone. Be default, if you long-press the button, it shows a screen asking you to select any option from Silent mode, Airplane mode and Power off.
You can change this action using this code. You can enable direct power off on this button so you don’t need to waste your time in selecting the option.
##225## – Events calendar.
##426## – Debug information for Google Play service. Google Play services are used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play. This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location-based services.
##759## – Access Google Partner setup (Rlz debug interface).
*#872564# – USB logging control
*#9900# – System dump mode Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S
##97## – Language and Keyboard settings in Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S
##46## – Reset Sim in Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S
*#301279# – HSDPA HSDPA means “High-Speed Downlink Packet Access” and is a technique used in the UMTS mobile communication system, the download speeds of currently 3.6 Mbit/s to 7.2 Mbit/s. HSUPA is developed commercially since 2007 in Germany. High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA, 3.5G, 3G + or UMTS broadband) is a data transmission method of the cellular standards UMTS, which was defined by the 3rd Generation Partnership Project. The method enables DSL-like data rates in mobile networks. HSDPA is available in Germany, among others by the network operators Vodafone, E-Plus, O2, and telecom and in Switzerland by Swisscom, Sunrise and Orange. In Austria operate the A1, T-Mobile, Orange and Three HSDPA networks./HSUPAHSUPA means “High-Speed Uplink Packet Access” and is a technique used in the UMTS mobile communication system, the upload speeds up to 5.8 Mbit/s. High-Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) is a transmission method of the UMTS mobile radio standard that allows higher data rates in the uplink and reduces the round trip time (often referred to as ping). HSUPA Category 6 were up to 5.76 Mbit / s and category 9 (Release 9) up to 23 Mbit / s can be achieved. HSUPA is part of Release 9 of UMTS. Control Menu
#7465625# – View phone lock status *7465625638Code# = Enables Network lock
7465625638Code# = Disables Network lock
*7465625782Code# = Enables Subset lock
7465625782Code# = Disables Subset lock
*746562577Code# = Enables SP lock
746562577Code# = Disables SP lock
*746562527Code# = Enables CP lock
746562527Code# = Disables CP lock
*7465625746Code# = Enables SIM lock
7465625746Code# = Disables SIM lock
*7465625228# = Activa lock ON
7465625228# = Activa lock OFF
*746562528638# = Auto Network lock ON
746562528638# = Auto Network lock OFF
*746562528782# = Auto subset lock ON
746562528782# = Auto subset lock OFF
*74656252877# = Auto SP lock ON
74656252877# = Auto SP lock OFF
*74656252827# = Auto CP lock ON
74656252827# = Auto CP lock OFF
*746562528746# = Auto SIM lock ON
7465625*28746# = Auto SIM lock OFF
##273283255663282##* – This code opens a File copy screen where you can backup your media files e.g. Images, Sound, Video and Voice memo.
##197328640## – This code can be used to enter into Service mode. You can run various tests and change settings in the service mode.
WLAN, GPS and Bluetooth Test Codes:
##232339## OR ##526## OR ##528## – WLAN test (Use “Menu” button to start various tests)
##232338## – Shows WiFi MAC address MAC (Media Access Control), the address is a globally unique identifier assigned to network devices, and therefore it is often referred to as hardware or physical address. MAC addresses are 6-byte (48-bits) in length and are written in MM:MM:MM:SS:SS:SS format. The first 3-bytes are the ID number of the manufacturer, which is assigned by an Internet standards body. The second 3-bytes are serial number assigned by the manufacturer.
##1472365## – GPS Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites. test
##1575## – For a more advanced GPS test
##232331## – Bluetooth test Bluetooth is a wireless technology for exchanging data over short distances. The chip can be plugged into computers, digital cameras and mobile phones. Using a special radio frequency to transmit data, it creates a short-range network. It is very secure and can connect up to eight devices (items of electronic equipment) at the same time. The chip can be plugged into items such as computers, digital cameras, mobile phones and faxes.
##232337#*# – Shows Bluetooth device address in Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S
##8255## – This code can be used to launch GTalk Service Monitor. Gtalk Service Monitor and play services monitor are developer options to let you examine and debug the push connections to google talk and google play services. Below these, the “restore default heartbeats” button lets you bring back the original heartbeat exchange settings if you have to. The final button is about making a donation to the developer of this convenient app. and that is it! now, you are left to experiment with the data and wi-fi settings until you land the most comfortable intervals for you.
##36245## – Access email debug information.
Codes to get Firmware version information:
##49862650468##* – PDA, Phone, H/W, RFCallDate
##1234## OR *#1234# – PDA and Phone firmware information
##1111## – FTA SW Version (1234 in the same code will give PDA and firmware version)
#12580369# – Software and hardware info
*#9090# – Diagnostic configuration in Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S
##2222## – FTA HW Version
##44336## – PDA, Phone, CSCThe Customer Service Code (CSC) plays an important role in the operation of your mobile device. Different countries have different standards for both voice and data communications to a cell phone tower. Although most countries follow the international standard for WiFi connects, there are variations from the standard. The CSC code ensures that your mobile device complies with the standards for your country and your cell phone operator. The CSC code also determines the source for firmware updates via FOTA or Samsung Kies. , Build Time, Changelist number
Codes to launch various Factory Tests:
##0283## – Packet Loopback
##0##* – LCD display test
##0673## OR ##0289## – Melody test
##0842## – Device test (Vibration test and BackLight test)
##2663## – Touch screen version Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S
##2664## – Touch screen test
##0588## – Proximity sensor test
##3264## – RAM version Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S