APN Settings in Huawei Hi Link Devices
APN Settings in Huawei Hi-Link Devices, Today Here I am Gonna Share with you a Simple Method to Change APN Settings in Huawei Hi-Link Devices Without Flashing The Default Dashboard, A lot of Models Like Huawei E 5573 and others using Customized Dashboard provided by the Locked Networks, Customized Default Dashboards may have some Features, But most of them are not allow users to change the APN Settings, it will not make any problem to you if you continue using the Locked Network forever, if you Plan to unlock your Device then you may need to change APN After Unlocking the Device, Otherwise The Device will Show Network Signal for any SIM, but You Cannot Connect to the Network.
Flashing the Default Dashboard to Huawei General Dashboard is not a Good Idea Some times. Here we Posted an Article Before few Weeks How to Flash Huawei Dashboard in Airtel E 5573 This Update will Remove Default Airtel Dashboard From the Device.
Some People Won’t Change the Default Dashboard Comes Along with the Device
So here is my Solution to Everyone Who Likes to Keep The Default Dashboard in the Device,
Some People Likes to Keep The Default Dashboard but still, They Want to Change The APN, Default Dashboard Like Airtel is Not Allow users to change the APN, So This Solution is For Them… You Can Keep Default as Default, Also you Can Change APN. Feel Good Right … 🙂
- This Solution is For All Huawei Hi-Link Devices
- This Solution Will Keep Your Default Dashboard as it is
- This Will Not Flash or Remove Anything From your Device
- An Android Phone or Tablet
- Mobile data Active on Your Phone / Tab
- Android Play store Account
Steps: How to Change APN in Huawei Dashboard Using Android Phone
- Download and Install Huawei Hi-Link APP in your Android Phone – Using Mobile Data
- After install – Turn OFF Your Mobile Data – Then Turn ON Wi-Fi
- Connect Your Huawei Device Wi-Fi into Your Phone
- Open Hi-Link App in your Phone
- Make Sure Your Phone is Connected to Wi-Fi of your Huawei Device
- Hi-Link App Will Display Name and Details of Your Device
- Goto Settings – Network Settings – APN
- Put Name & APN According to Your Sim Card
- Click Tick Button to Make The Settings Default
Here you Done The APN Settings in your Huawei Device, Without Changing or Removing its Default Dashboard.