iCloud Unlocking Through DNS Server Free
Here We provide you the most wanted iCloud Unlock Method, iCloud Unlocking through DNS Server
Remember: This is not a permanent iCloud Unlock Solution, this will Not make Your FIND MY iPhone: OFF. This Solution is Not made by us, So All credits go to ” iCloud DNS Bypass Team “.
This method has been tested with the iPhone 5S, 5 and 4S by me personally all on the latest iOS 8.1.3 firmware. This does also work on the latest iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch 5G models.
iCloud Unlock By DNS Server Free Steps Starts here – Check Our iCloud Unlock By Hard Ware Method
- The custom DNS server you need to enter is: 188.8.131.52 ( USA: 184.108.40.206 Europe: 220.127.116.11 Asia: 18.104.22.168 )
- Go to the last activation screen and select ‘Activation Help’, this will boot you over to the custom website. Here you can play games, watch YouTube and so much more. If you wish to permanently bypass iOS 8 activation lock, read on below.
- Go to ‘Applications’ and select ‘Crash Test 1′. This will be respiring your device.
- Navigate to WiFi settings once again, click on the ‘i’ and select ‘Manual’ on the ‘HTTP Proxy’ area.
- Add 30 random emoji icons to the ‘Server’ option and type ‘8888’ in the ‘Port’ option.
- Click back and then next. As shown in the video above, proceed to slide to unlock and click the language options for a solid 2-3 minute to finally be booted to the home screen.
- Once on the home screen you can open 3 applications, Phone, Newsstand, and Facetime. Note you need to force restart by holding Power + Home every time you open an app to restart your device and the bypass iOS 8 activation lock process.
- Open the Facetime application and here you can find the email of the previous owner to which you can email and ask that your device is taken from their iCloud account. If you can’t find the email here, restart this process and open the Phone application to see the owners phone number.
I hope this helps you with your activation locked device! See the video tutorial
A Complete Different Solution Here in This Video