Samsung Galaxy A30 FRP Unlock
FRP Lock Removal is Now Available For the Brand New Samsung Galaxy A30.
Unlocking The Samsung Galaxy A30 FRP Lock Requires a PC and Some Flashing Knowledge.
If You are Having Little Knowledge about The phone Flashing with Odin software, Then You Can Remove FRP lock From the Samsung Galaxy A30 Easily.
Our FRP Unlock Method For Samsung Galaxy A30 is 100% FREE and Easy.
if You are new to Unlocking and NO Past Experience, Don’t Worry. I will help You with Easiest Steps.
Before You Start Unlocking Samsung A30 FRP Lock, You Must Need to Learn More things About FRP Lock. Know about FRP Lock.
- A Windows PC
- A USB Cable
- Samsung USB Driver Should be Installed in Your PC
- Download Latest Odin Software
- Combination File For Samsung SM-A305
- Stock ROM For Samsung SM-A305
- Of course Your FRP Locked Samsung Galaxy A30 ( SM-A305 ) Phone
NOTE: After Download, Extract Those Files in Your PC’s Safe Location
How to FRP Unlock Samsung A30
- Switch OFF The Phone – Connect to PC in Download Mode
- Press Volume UP + Down Together – Then Insert USB Cable – Phone Will Boot in Download Mode
- Open Odin as Administrator – Check Odin Shows COM Port Number
- If Odin Detected Your Phone – Click on AP and Select the Combination File
- Click on Start – Flashing Starts – Wait Till You See PASS on Odin
- After Flash Completed – Phone Will Bootup as Factory Binary
- From The Combination Window – Goto Apps – Settings – Security
- Then Goto Screen Lock Option – Pattern
- Then Set A Simple Pattern Screen Lock as You Wish – and You Must Remember it
- Now, Turn OFF Your Phone – and Put Phone into Download Mode
- Flash The Stock ROM ( 4 Files ) – BL, AP, CP, and CSC – Don’t use the HOME File
- After Flash Completed – Just Setup Your Phone as New – Now, Your Samsung A30 FRP Lock is Gone!
NOTE: Sometimes Phone May Ask For The Pattern if Asking Just Draw the Previously Setup Pattern.