Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Root
Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone is Ready now. It’s a TWRP Based Rooting.
So You need to Flash the Recovery of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Device to Get the Root access.
Tested This TWRP Root on Samsung SM-N960F Exynos Version Phone. It Can be Work in Almost all Exynos Version Note 9 Phones. But Try this Root at Your Risk.
Before you check the Root Samsung Note 9 method, I wish to bring your eyes on our recent solution for Unlock Samsung Note 9 FRP Lock. This method helped many users to Remove FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Warranty Will Void
You won’t be able to use Secure Folder/Samsung Pay forever or maybe more
Take Backup All Folders and Files Including Internal Storage.
Personally, I Don’t Recommend you to Root your Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
But if You wanted to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Anyway, Then Please Follow Below Steps.
Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – Steps
- Enable Developer Options in Your Samsung Note 9
- Enable OEM Unlock Under Developer Options
- Download Root Tools for OEM Issue Devices & Copy to External SD Card
- Download TWRP Recovery For Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Boot Device into Download Mode
- Download & Open Latest Version Odin
- Disable Auto Reboot in Odin menu
- Click on AP Button and Select TWRP File – Then Click Start
- Flash Will Start and Finish With Green Colored Pass Message.
- After you Seen Pass Message, Then Remove Your Phone
- Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Button Till Device Went OFF, When Device OFF, Immediately Press Volume UP + Bixby Button + Power Button, This will reboot phone to TWRP Recovery.
- Choose Allow Modifications
- on TWRP, Choose WIPE menu > FORMAT DATA – You need to type ‘yes’ to perform wipe. WARNING : This will format all data including your external SD storage from device.
- When format completes, go back and choose ‘REBOOT’ Menu > ‘RECOVERY’, This will reboot to TWRP Menu.
- Goto Install Tab and Select OEM Patch From External SD Storage and Install it – Select Patch OEM Option if Your Device has OEM unlock issues, if You Don’t Know about this, then also select this option. if you are sure your phone does’t have any OEM Unlock issue, then Leave it.
- After Flash Finish, Reboot to system.
- Goto settings > Developer option > Look for OEM Unlock option. If it is there, We are Done. if NOT Root is Not Permanant.