Samsung Reactivation Lock
Samsung Reactivation Lock is an Anti Theft Lost Stolen Protection System, used in Samsung Devices, Here we provide Setup Guide How to Enable Samsung Activation Lock , You can Protect Your Device From Theft / Lost / Stolen.
What Samsung Says About This?
Reactivation lock lets you use your Samsung account to prevent others from activating your device if it’s ever lost or stolen. With Reactivation lock turned on, you will be required to enter your Samsung account credentials prior to performing a factory reset on the device, so your Samsung account login should be something you can easily remember.
Samsung Device Protection Setup Guide Below
Step 1 : Check Your Device Support Reactivation
Step 2 : Register For a Samsung Account
Step 3 : Login into Samsung Account
Step 4 : Set Options on the Device to Enable use of the service
Step 5 : Settings for increase the accuracy of ” locate My Device “
Step 6 : Settings to Prevent Reuse of the Device by another person if it is lost
if you Already Setup, Track the Device Location Here
What Others Reading?
- Samsung FRP Lock Unlock – Premium Service
- Know More About FRP Lock
- Know More About Reactivation Lock ( Samsung Cloud Lock )
- Difference Between FRP Lock & Reactivation Lock
- Samsung Secret Codes
- Samsung Phone Network Unlocking Secret Methods
Key Features About – Reactivation Lock
- Available on Samsung Devices Only
- Available From Android KitKat 4.4
- Samsung Account is Needed to Enable Reactivation Lock
- Samsung Account Login Needed if SIM Changed
- Device Location can be Trace in case of Lost or Stolen
- Previously setup Samsung Account is Needed to activate the device if Unauthorized activity or Unauthorised factory reset Detected
- Protection to Device Lost or Stolen
- Developed by Samsung