How to Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset
Unlocking Any Android Phone’s Password or Pattern Lock Without Factory Reset Solution is Now Available for Public.
This Solution Was Hidden to Public From Many Years, and NOW it is Available to Use With Any Android Phones.
Since Android Launched With Pattern Lock, Then The Issue Started, Bypassing Required a Full Factory Reset. Which Leads to Data lose.
Today, here We are sharing the Complete Solution to Unlock Any Pattern locked Phone Without Lose the data such as contacts, messages etc…
- Download Password Disabler
- SD Card to Copy File and use With Phone
How to Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset: Steps
- Flash Your Phone to a Supported Custom Recovery ( CWM or TWRP )
- Download Password Disabler and Copy to Your SD Card
- Insert SD Card into Phone and Boot Device to The Custom Recovery
- Flash The Password Disabler ZIP File Using Custom Recovery Menu
- After Flash Completes, Phone Will Bootup in Normal Mode – Without Pattern or Password Lock
- Some Phones Will Show Lock Screen – Just Draw Any Random pattern/password as You Wish – It Will Unlock!
- Now Your Device is Unlocked Without Lose any Data!
NOTE: After Unlock Done, Copy All Important Files Such as Messages, Contacts and Images, Then Flash Stock ROM or Stock Recovery on Your Phone.
Alternative Method to Remove Pattern Lock Without Hard Reset
Do You Think, Flashing Custom Recovery is NOT a Good Solution?